* 7+ years of work experience, including 1+ year of experience with Lean Startup, the Business Model Canvas, or corporate innovation design/execution
* 5+ years of interfacing with C-suite executives
* Undergraduate degree required and/or Master’s degree preferred
* Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting
* Ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
* Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
* Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
* Strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
* Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)
* Comfort with 10-15 days per month of travel
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll join in our team, which is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, servicing companies all over the U.S.
Econic helps forward-thinking enterprises innovate faster and more effectively by providing training and consulting services, providing training and consulting services that help organizations align, plan and implement innovation initiatives. Our hands-on, actionable training and events, and proven consulting, coaching, and matchmaking services help companies identify new market opportunities, develop talent, and enhance product development efforts.
Our implementation coaches are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. We are developing a strong team and are looking for exceptional individuals to join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained. Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes. You'll have the opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Additionally, you'll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
You'll work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with each phase of the client's innovation lifecycle. This could include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of Econic or client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching. You'll also solicit feedback from team members to develop your own skills. Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
Job Location: Various cities throughout the Midwest.
To apply send resume to email@example.com
Coach Support Coordinator
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a professional services environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proactive self-starter, with a very strong ownership mindset
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Desire to work successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment
- Able to adapt quickly and work in a dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel
- Structured, creative, collaborative and action-oriented mind-set
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with our team located in Lincoln, Nebraska.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Coach Support Coordinator will function as part of a team and will administer, support, and coordinate the activities related to serving our clients. The position will also provide general support to the entire firm. We are looking for an individual who works well in a team environment and can provide superior client service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support our coaches as they serve our clients
- Assist our clients in the administration of their accounts
- Manage our client relationship management (CRM) system
- Facilitate the setup of new clients
- Invoice clients
- Provide general office support, including travel coordination
- Detail-oriented and ability to work within deadlines
- Perform duties as assigned by Econic's leaders
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org