E-mail Crash Course in Build - Measure - Learn
4 Lessons over 4 Weeks sent to your inbox -
- Introduce yourself to the concept of Lean Startup
- Hear other companies share Lean Startup success stories in their organizations
- Watch short clips answering common questions about Lean Startup
- Discover the best thinkers and content developers in the Lean Startup space
- Move forward with assumptions mapping, experiment design and more methodologies
Included in the curriculum
50 Slides of Just the Basics
Your lesson starts with 50+ slides about the very basics of Lean Startup:
What is it?
Why do companies use it?
What are some of the most common tools and methodologies employed by Lean Startup practitioners?
Recorded live from Lean Startup Co. SF
We setup a podcast booth at Lean Startup SF and interviewed speakers and guests on the practical implementation of Lean Startup Methodologies. Get all of our recordings from the Conference, including 10-20 minute episodes with:
Eric Shulz, Lean Startup Coach, John Deere
Ash Maurya, Author Scaling Lean
Dan Olsen, Author Lean Product Playbook
Laura Klein, Author Build Better Products
Tools and must-read articles from the best in Lean Startup
Our Resource Library links you to all of these great thinkers and more. We'll supplement each lesson with the articles, videos and tools developed by Lean Startup practitioners.
Visit our Lean Startup page now for a shortlist of some of our favorites.
4 Parts in 4 Weeks (No Grades)
Part 1 What is Lean Startup, Anyway?
Part 2 Why Do Large Companies Adopt Lean Startup?
Part 3 How Do Large Companies Implement Lean Startup?
Part 4 What Are Some Lean Startup Success Stories?